Show your patriotism with these beautiful Union Jack Nail Wraps
Union Jack Nail Wraps
HOW TO NAIL ROCK
- Push back cuticle.
2. Shape and file the nail edge.
3. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
4. Clean the nail using an acetone based remover.
5. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. These can be trimmed to fit if needed.
6. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap that will be used on your nail.
7. Place at the cuticle edge and press FIRMLY on to the nail. Work from the cuticle edge applying pressure and smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges of the nail.
8. If you have any creases, lift wrap slightly and stretch back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
9. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
10. Taking a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.With a little practice, careful removal of shine from the nail and plenty of firm pressure, you will acquire a stunning, long lasting finish.TO REMOVE
Starting from the nail edge, peel off the Nail Rock.